Highfield Ocean Master 350
Go anywhere, in any weather knowing you’re in safe hands.
Ocean Master 350 and 390 are fabulous family cruising RIB’s or luxury tender. Whatever layout you choose, you can be assured that your Ocean Master is built to last. The Ocean Master range is designed with harsh conditions in mind. Integrated fuel tank, non-slip deck and a 20º dead rise let you take on even the roughest conditions confidently.
With the impermeable qualities of our aluminium hulls there’s no need to worry about gelcoat chips, or putting the boat on a beach or a trailer. Your Highfield Ocean Master won’t delaminate over time, retaining its agile performance and weighing the same in 10 years time as the day you towed it away from the showroom.
All Ocean Master RIBs are easy to trail, easy to launch and recover due to their light weight and integrated davit lifting eyes.
– Valmex® PVC tube fabric
– Welded seams
– Flush mount non-return valves
– High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
– Integrated transom supports
– Bow step with mooring cleat and roller
– Bow locker with seat cushion
– Lifting points and towing eyes
– Tow bridle points
– Anti-slip deck
– Heavy duty rubbing strake
– Full length keel guard
– Highfield dry bag
– Foot pump, oars, repair kit